Your vendors are all ready, the bachelorette party is over, and your perfect dress is hanging in the closet. It’s the day before your wedding, and you’re no doubt feeling nervous and excited. To help your day run as smooth as possible, here are 5 beauty tips you absolutely must do the day before your wedding:
- Get a Mani Pedi. With a massage. Your fingers and toes will look beautiful and elegant during your wedding. Your ring finger especially will thank you when your new spouse slides the ring on the next day.
- Pack a survival kit. Your wedding day is going to be frantic and busy, so you’re going to want to have a bag filled with all of the essentials. Make sure you have band aids, safety pins, Advil, deodorant, double-sided sticky tape, a small sewing kit a small pair of scissors, a bleach pen, bobby pins, hair spray, blotting papers, gum or mints, a small packs of tissue, makeup remover wipes, tampons, and anything else you can think of that would be useful in a fashion or beauty emergency.
- Drink plenty of water. You’ll want to be hydrated and refreshed for your big day.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Feeling rested and alert ensures that your whole wedding day will be memorable, fun, and stress-free. In addition to going to bed early, make sure you don’t eat junk foods before you go to bed. Stick to fruit and whole grains.
- Wash your hair. Shampoo and condition your hair the night before your wedding. Then, in the morning, rinse with just water. This will let your hair’s natural oils make your hair look shinier and healthier.
Lashes and Lace in Charleston, SC
We want you to look and feel beautiful as you walk down the aisle on your wedding day. With these 5 tips and services from Lashes and Lace Salon and Bridal, that shouldn’t be a problem. Contact our salon at (843) 388-3073 or our bridal services at (843) 568-3625 if you have any questions. To set up an appointment, contact us here.