Get Your Hair Healthy Before Your Wedding
Beauty secrets for your wedding day are something every Charleston bride should know about in order to look their absolute best on their wedding day. There is a sense of confidence when your hair looks flawless as you walk down the aisle to meet your groom. Having Tips to Get Your Hair Healthy Before Your Wedding will only help you reach your beauty goals, and we’re going to share our secrets to healthy hair in this post. Is it in what you eat or drink? Or is it simply knowing which products to use?
Tips to Get Your Hair Healthy Before Your Wedding
Eating the right foods. Your starting base to fabulous hair is eating the right foods, which will not only improve your hair quality but your skin will look amazing too. Foods that are high in zinc, Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, and calcium are excellent to nourish your hair and skin so make sure to get plenty of these nutrients in during the months that lead up to your big day.
The sun is not your hair’s friend. Try to avoid being in direct contact with the sun because while we all love a good tan, the sun is very damaging to your skin, and will dry up your hair and no one wants wire hair the day they get married.
Hair tune-up. If you have frizzy/dry hair, the best way to help your hair look as soft, shiny and smooth as possible on your wedding day is by using oil treatments for your hair at home. Oil treatments help tame your hair and do away with unwanted frizz.
How to Help Your Hair Grow Before Your Wedding
Now that we’ve shared a few secrets on getting your hair healthy, here are a few more tips that will help your hair grow:
- Drinking about 3 cups of green tea each day will promote hair growth.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water because it will regulate your circulation which feeds your hair follicles.
- Try scalp massages at least two times per week. You can give yourself a gentle head massage in the shower for about 10 minutes per session.
- Avoid heating tools and hair dye, but if you can’t go without them, make sure to use deep conditioning treatments once a week while you shower.
- Do not over wash your hair because shampooing too often can weaken your hair.
- Brush your hair gently to avoid pulling out too many strands.
- Use satin pillowcases when you sleep to retain moisture and to avoid getting your hair caught in the fibers of other materials like cotton.
- Getting a trim to diminish your split ends are a good idea when you’re trying to grow your hair because it will help lessen your breakage, and your hair will look much healthier.
If you’re a Charleston bride who is worried about how healthy her hair will look on her wedding day, you can contact our experts for a consultation. We will help you look your very best!